Experience the rich and glorious history of Greece through its Cultural Heritage. Archaeological Sites, UNESCO's Monuments, Archaeological, Byzantine and Folklore Museums along with Medieval Castles await you in every corner of Greece to discover them. Here you will find all the necessary information you need to visit them.
The exhibits displayed within the Ethnological and Folklore Museum of Thrace cover several aspects of life in the wider region of Thrace, from textile materials and garments to pastry, music, farming, but also coppesmithing and pottery.
Full admission: 3€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 2€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
April 1st - October 31st
Tuesday to Friday 09:00 - 15:00
Saturday - Sunday 10:00 - 15:00
November 1st – March 31st
Tuesday to Saturday 09:00 - 15:00
Sunday 10:00 - 14:00
Phone: (+30) 25510 36663
The Ethnological and Folklore Museum of Thrace is located at 63, May 14th street, in Alexandroupolis.
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 26/11/2015