Archaeological Museum of Ioannina
Within a space of 1.200 s.m. the Archaeological Museum of Ioannina exhibits items from the Lower Paleolithic period up to the Roman times, presenting this way the different aspects of Epirus people’s life during antiquity. Among the most important exhibits are those of the sanctuary of Dodoni’s Oracle, displayed in a room exclusively dedicated to one of the most significant oracles of the entire Greek world.
Full admission: 2€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 1€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
Full admission: 4€ - Reduced admission: 2€
The unified ticket is valid for the Archaeological Museum of Ioannina and the Byzantine Museum of Ioannina.
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
Tuesday to Sunday 08:00 - 15:00 (last entry at 14:30)
The Archaeological Museum is located in the center of Ioannina city, at 6, 25th March Street on the hillslope called Litharitsia.