Royal Tombs of Aigai
The museum of Aigai presents the treasures found within the Royal Tombs: the solid golden shrine, Philip’s II golden oak wreath and the most important original work of ancient Greek painting; the fresco depicting the abduction of Persephone.
Full admission: 8€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 4€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
By using the same ticket you can also visit the Archaeological and the Byzantine Museum of Veria.
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
April 1st - October 31st
Monday to Sunday 08:00 - 20:00
November 1st - March 31st
Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
Phone: (+30) 23310 92347
The Museum of the Royal Tombs located in the town of Vergina, 8 km Southeast of the city of Veria.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 26/11/2015