Andros Maritime Museum
The Maritime Museum of Andros was a donation of Goulandri family and it introduces the marine history of the island through charter parties (marine organizational documents), logbooks, model – ships, old schooners and modern tankers.
Full admission: 3€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 1.50€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
June 27 - October 31st
Monday to Sunday 11:00 - 15:00 and 18:00 - 21:00
Phone: (+30) 22820 22264
The Maritime Museum of Andros located at the end of the old town, in “Afanous Nauti” square.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities do not have access to the Museum.
Latest update: 13/6/2015