House of Mehmet Ali Pasha
The House of Mehmet Ali Pasha is a wonderful construction, built in 1720 and it is comprised of two floors. The ground floor houses the stable and the kitchen, whereas in the upper floor there are the private chambers of Ali Pasha and his Harem.
Full admission: 3€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 2€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
Telephone of House of Mehmet Ali Pasha: (+30) 2510 620515
The House of Mehmet Ali Pasha is located in the center of the city of Kavala at Mehmet Ali Square.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.