The Antivouniotissa Museum
Within the Museum of Antivouniotissa, the visitor can admire a rich collection of religious icons, artifacts, and also important works of both famous and anonymous artists. Both the exhibits and the temple, dedicated to “Lady Antivouniotissa”, are of great beauty and as far as the temple is concerned, it is considered to be the best preserved heptanisian-style basilica.
Full admission: 2€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 1€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
Tuesday to Sunday 08:30 - 15:00
Phone: (+30) 26610 38313, 48120
To Antivouniotissa Museum located at the Old Fortress.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 13/6/2015