Archaeological Museum of Sifnos
The Archaeological Museum of Sifnos, based in the town of Castro, displays exhibits about the life on the island, from the Geometric Period (the Greek Dark Ages) up to the Roman Times. There are, also, exhibits originating from the Ancient Acropolis (citadel) of Agios Andreas.
Full admission: 2€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 1€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
Phone: (+30) 22840 31022
In the Castle east of Sifnos.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.