Archaeological Museum of Poros
Poros Archaeological Museum extends in two halls and includes exhibits from all over Trizina and, several places in, Ermioni regions.
Full admission: 2€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 1€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
April 1st - October 31st
Tuesday to Sunday 8:00 - 15:00
November 1st - March 31st
Tuesday to Sunday 08:00 - 15:00
Phone: (+30) 22980 23276
The Archaeological Museum of Poros is located at Korizi Square, at Poros.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities do not have access to the Museum.
Latest update: 26/11/2015