Archaeological Museum of Paros
The Archaeological Museum of Paros holds findings from excavations which have taken place on both the islands of Paros and Antiparos, dating from the Neolithic Era up to the Roman Times.
Full admission: 2€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 1€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
April 1st - October 31st
Tuesday to Sunday 08:00 - 15:00
Phone: (+30) 22840 21231
The Archaeological Museum of Paros is located next to Parikia’s High school.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 13/6/2015