Archaeological Museum of Naxos
In the Archaeological Museum of Naxos the visitor can view findings, originating mostly from the Early Cycladic Period, discovered at the excavations on the island the last years. The most impressive exhibit is probably the mosaic, lying on the roof terrace of the museum, which depicts a woman riding a sea creature.
Full admission: 3€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 2€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
April 1st - October 31st
Tuesday to Sunday 08:00 - 15:00
Phone: (+30) 22850 22725
The Archaeological Museum of Naxos is located in the town of Naxos.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities do not have access to the Museum.
Latest update: 13/6/2015