Archaeological Museum of Milos
In the Archaeological Museum of Milos the visitor can admire a great variety of exhibits, such as sculptures, reliefs, pottery jars and other archaeological findings from the wider area of Milos. An identical replica of the Aphrodite of Milos stands at the Museum entrance.
Full admission: 3€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 2€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
April 1st - October 31st
Tuesday to Sunday 09:00 - 16:00
Phone: (+30) 22870 21620
The Archaeological Museum of Milos is located in the area of Plaka.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities do not have access to the Museum.
Latest update: 13/6/2015