Archaeological Museum of Dion
Within the Museum are displayed all the findings discovered along the archaeological site of Dion, arranged according to their place of finding (sanctuaries, public buildings etc.) The upper floor holds exhibits from the wider region of Pieria.
Full admission: 3€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 2€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
Unified ticket: Full admission: 6€, Reduced admission: 3€
The unified ticket is valid for the museum and for the archaeological site.
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
April 1st - October 31st
Monday to Sunday 08:00 - 20:00
November 1st - March 31st
Tuesday to Sunday 08:00 - 15:00
Phone: (+30) 23510 53206
The Archaeological Museum is located in the village of Dion, very close to the entrance of the site.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 26/11/2015