Archaeological Museum of Delphi
Delphi Archaeological Museum is one of the most important museums in Greece, with exhibits discovered within the archaeological site of the Delphic Oracle. Its rich collections include architectural sculptures, statues and worshippers' tributes on the sanctuary.
Full admission: 6€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 3€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
Full admission: 9€ - Reduced admission: 5€
The Unified ticket is valid for the Archaeological Museum of Delphi and the Archaeological Site of Delphi.
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
April 1st - October 31st
Monday to Sunday 08:00 - 20:00
November 1st - March 31st
Monday to Sunday 09:00 - 16:00
Phone: (+30) 22650 82312
The Archaeological Museum of Delphi is located in the Prefecture Phocis of between the cities of Delphi and Arachova.