Archaeological Museum of Delos
Delos’ Archaeological Museum displays sculptures and reliefs found on the island excavations, which are considered to comprise one of the finest collections in the entire world. There are also pottery findings dating from prehistoric up to late Hellenistic times, as well as several small items found in private residences on the island.
Full admission: 12€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 6€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
April 1st - October 31st
Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Friday - Sunday 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday - Monday 08:00 - 15:00
Phone: (+30) 22890 22259
From the old port of Mykonos there are daily trips lasting about 25 minutes and the cost is 18 € per individual.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 09/02/2017