Archaeological Museum of Chalkida
The Archaeological Museum of Chalkida collects findings from across Evia’s prefecture, dating from the Paleolithic up to the late Roman period. Its collections host, among numerous findings, coins from the cities of Chalkis, Eretria and Karystos, roman sculptures and funerary monuments from Edipsos city and other regions of Evia.
Full admission: 2€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 1€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
November 1st - March 31st & November 1st - March 31st
Monday to Sunday 08:00 - 20:00
Tuesday to Sunday 08:00 to 15:00
Phone: (+30) 22210 25131
The Archaeological Museum of Chalkida is located at 13, Eleftheriou Venizelou street in the city center.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 26/11/2015