Archaeological Museum of Andros
In the Archaeological Museum of Andros the visitor can admire exhibits, discovered at the excavations having taken place on the island, which date back from the early Geometric Period up to the Byzantine Times.
Full admission: 3€
General admission for adults
Reduced admission: 2€
The following visitors are entitled to a reduced admission:
1. Greek Senior citizens and Senior citizens from EU countries, 65 years of age and over, with current identification card
2. Young persons under 18 years of age, from non-EU countries, with current identification card to confirm age
3. Students from Higher Education Institutions, from non-EU countries, with current student identification card or International Student Identity Card
The following visitors are entitled to free admission:
1. Young persons under 18 years of age, from EU countries, with current identification card
2. Greek unemployed citizens, with identification card and current unemployment card
3. Visitors with disabilities from EU and non-EU countries
VISITING HOURS - CONTACT PHONES
June 25th - October 25th
Tuesday to Sunday 09:00 - 16:00
Every Thursday one of the three floors will be closed.
Phone: (+30) 22820 23664, 29134
The Archaeological Museum of Andros is located in the Town of Andros, at Theophilos Kairi square.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
People with disabilities have easy access to all areas of the Museum.
Latest update: 13/6/2015